A seminar for new farm workers, or for farmers wanting a refresher….
July 3, 2019
Run by MVS Farm Veterinarian Grant Fraser, by the end of this course it is intended that participants will be able to:
- Recognise and take appropriate action with common spring diseases of cows and condition, including calvings.
- Recognise and take appropriate action with common spring diseases of calves including scours.
- Understand responsibilities of animals care.
- Correctly administer animal remedies and follow industry and legal requirements.
MVS Spring 1st Aid Seminar
- Thursday 11th July 2019
- 10.00am – 2.30pm
- At MVS Equine Hospital, 362 Hinuera Road West, RD 2, Matamata
- $180 + GST
- Morning tea and light lunch provided
- RSVP by 8th July 2019 on 07 888 8197 or email email@example.com