Latest Spore count results
March 29, 2019
Grass samples collected this week from our Monitor Farms have shown the following:
- Hinuera Monitor Farm – 75,000 spores/gram
- Matamata Monitor Farm – Unable to report this week
- Te Poi Monitor Farm – 48,300 spores/gram
- Tirau Monitor Farm – 183,300 spores/gram
- Walton Monitor Farm – 10,000 spores/gram
It is definitely the thick of the Facial Eczema season now. The Spore counts are varying greatly as we expect with the Walton Monitor Farm dropping back below significant levels this week while the others have remained high or increased.
We recommend you continue to implement your Facial Eczema prevention plans.
Apologies for our Matamata monitor farm for not having results this week, they should be back on track next week.