COVID-19 Alert Level 2
May 14, 2020
From Thursday 14th May the MVS small animal shop will again be open for our clients.
However our services and shop will still look very different as we manage numbers of clients and pets in the clinic to ensure social distancing.
FOR SHOP PRODUCTS
There will be restricted numbers of people in the store.
* Please fill in the contact register as you enter.
* Please follow the floor marks through the shop and to the counter to ensure distancing from other customers.
FOR VETERINARY CARE
* Please phone ahead to make a booking for all veterinary appointments.
* When you arrive please phone us from the carpark.
* Please wait in your car until your appointment.
* We will call you when the vet is ready for your pet.
* Only one person allowed into the clinic with your pet.
* Owners will not be permitted to enter the consult room as we examine your pet to ensure social distancing for you and our staff.
* If you prefer to stay in your car, we can take your pet inside to examine and contact you by phone.
If you could please continue to use firstname.lastname@example.org to request prescriptions we can then contact you to confirm pick up.
We appreciate your continued understanding in this challenging time. We understand this is also a difficult time for you, your pets and your family as well.
The Small Animal Team